Tour Terms & Conditions
Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
In the case of this tour, bookings can be cancelled up to 60 days before departure without charge and are subject to a 4.8% processing fee. With less than 45 days remaining, cancellations are not refunded.
1. Tours are booked directly with and operated by Zion Tours in cooperation with the Noahide Academy of Jerusalem.
These terms and conditions apply to tours booked through the website “Noahide Academy” or “Zion Tours” and all reservations are operated and handled by us as well and all cancellations, changes, complaints, and so on, should be addressed directly to us.
All Operator contact details are provided along with confirmation after booking. From this point on in this document “we” stands for the tour Provider.
2. Date or time of departure, pickup, or dropoff, or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
3. Tourists are always obliged to stay with tour. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and in cases where the leader is unable to find the tourists, ‘rescue fee’ will be at customers expense.
4. Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourism buses, vans and vehicles.
5. Daily tours are not suitable for children under age of 4.
6. Rates do not include client’s meals, food and beverages unless otherwise specified in the programs.
7. A 5% group or student discount is available on some tours. In order to receive this discount, customer must send photo of valid student ID by email before the day of the tour. Student discount is not cumulative with other discounts. A reduction is granted to children ages 4-12 on certain tours.
8. Regular daily tours – all entrance fees are not included unless stated otherwise.
9. Regular tour packages – all entrance fees are included unless stated otherwise.
10. Private tours – entrance fees not included unless stated otherwise.
11. Special needs: wheelchairs, baby chairs, carriages require advanced notification.
12. All daily tours may be conducted in English, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese or Portuguese by request.
13. Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home. Passengers must check for their personal insurance. Neither the operator nor this site cannot be held responsible for injury, loss or damage due to force majeur. We recommend for personal health and damage insurance cover to be taken out by each traveler.
14. Operator may at their own discretion require a person to withdraw from any tour if their conduct is deemed to be offensive or to cause annoyance to other passengers, or the person is not able to keep a pace with the remainder of the group to the detriment of the experience of other members. We shall have no further liability for the carriage of such traveler.
15. Zion Tours© reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeur, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations. In these cases there will be no entitlement to compensation.
16. Zion Tours© cannot guarantee the provision of services by third party providers such as airline companies or hotels and in cases where hotels are not available at the confirmed terms, may switch guests to another property of a comparable level.
17. Zion Tours© will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
18. During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 15 minutes for late passengers.
19. During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for publication purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
Ordering & Cancellation Policy
Customer will receive an email confirmation once the booking is complete.
Credit card charges are made in local currency.
Up to 60 days before departure time, cancellation is subject to a 4.8% handling fee.
No refund will be provided for cancellation within 45 days of day of the tour or for no-show arrivals on the day of the tour.
Certain tours might have different policies which are stipulated on their description page. This is particularly notable for package tours where cancellation is as follows:
Up to 50 days before departure - 20%
Up to 46 days before departure - 50%
Less than 45 days - 100%
In rare circumstances Zion Tours © might have to modify or altogether cancel a tour due to operational reasons or lack of participants.
The customer will be informed as early as possible. In this case customers will receive a full refund or the right to switch to an alternative tour or alternative departure for the reserved tour.